Next week will be my last week of work! I am happy and sad that I won't be working there, but with the the past couple days that I have had I am glad I won't have a job for a while, but I love the people that I work with and I will miss them. In a 48 hour period, from Sunday at 2pm to today (Tuesday) at 2pm, I worked about 27 and a half hours. I am exhausted.
I have started making lists, probably because my mind has wondered so many different places at work the past couple of days. I needed to make them so that I don't forget to do something before I leave. I have a to-do list and a don't forget list. I think I can bust out the to-do list in about a day but I am trying to fill my days so they go faster, so I am trying to spread them out over a couple days.
Oh and only 2 weeks left! And Djokovic won the Australian Open!
No comments:
Post a Comment