Well it is official! I have started packing. Of course I have only packed my summer stuff, which only took me all of about three minutes. Oh well. I also packed a few nice church shirts and my dress pants because I don't think I will be wearing them before I leave here. I also packed a tennis shirt that I don't think I will wear until after I am over there!
I can't wait to get over there and start playing tennis with Iris again! Also it will be clay and not hard courts! That will be fun and probably interesting to play on. I have a few more soccer games to play so I haven't packed my athletic shorts yet.
Heather and I have been going to classes just for fun. We are trying to keep up on our German. The classes that we are going to seem really hard and I am glad we are not taking them. I am not sure if it seems so hard because I missed the first week so I don't really know the plan of the class or if it is because we don't have access to all the stuff that the actual students have so we are missing stuff or what. I think the fact that we don't have to do the homework is also a hindrance because I don't want to do it. The classes are still fun to go to though.
Anyways, I am getting my taxes done soon, about two weeks left at my job and less than three weeks until Heather and I leave! The video below is from the Australian Open which is a major tennis tournament in Melbourne. It is from this years tournament and I thought it was a pretty awesome catch. I have been keeping up with the Open as well and it is drawing to a close. My cousin Brenna's favorite player, Nadal, is in the final and I am just waiting to see if my favorite player, Djokovic, makes it there too and beats Brenna's player. So root for Djokovic!
Oh! I almost forgot!! Iris should be buying tickets for Heather and me, which we will pay back, for a big tennis tournament in July! It is in Stuttgart! I am really excited for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment