Saturday, February 4, 2012

Danke! (Thank You!)

I just wanted to take a little time to say thank you to everyone! This has been something I have wanted for a really long time and I just wanted to say thank you to all of my amazing friends and family. Words cannot express how truly thankful I am.....but I will try.

Thank you to my family, I know it wasn't easy at first for my parents but I am glad that they have warmed up to the idea. I am thankful for your support and I will miss you a lot and I love you guys! Thank you to my siblings for your support  as well, you have helped me prepare for my trip and thank you for taking care of my things while I am gone.

To my friends I want to thank you for you support as well. You have gone way above anything I could ever expect or want from you guys. I will miss you while I am gone. As for my friends in Germany, thank you for your help so far. You have truly been a blessing and this experience, I know, would be way harder without your help. Also thank you in advance for helping me with things once I get there.

I have the most amazing friends and family anyone could ask for. I truly want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, without you I don't know if I could do all of this. I haven't been saying it enough and I am sorry for that.

On another note Heather posted a video of my going away party. It is about the first four minutes I think. It is on the left side under "Eyewitness Deutschland". <<  We are getting down to the single digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment