Monday, January 9, 2012

Test Run

Tomorrow I will fly to Spokane, WA and then drive to my parents house in MT. I am excited to see all of my family before I leave...pictures will be posted of them so when I get homesick I can look at their pictures. But the main reason for this post is that I am looking at my suitcase and what I am going to be putting in it for only nine short days. I will have this suitcase packed! I have no idea how I am going to find enough room for all of the stuff I am going to want to take to Germany. I thought I was going to have more room than this for my stuff but now I am freaking out a little bit. It will all work out because I am taking Christmas presents that are pretty bulky so I am sure I will still have more room than I am thinking.

Going to Libby is bitter sweet for me. I am excited to see all of my family but I know that my parents won't be able to make it to see me off in February. So it will be about seven months of not seeing them instead of six. :( But I am glad I get to see them again before I leave.

Well I think that is about all for this post. I need to go get ready for tomorrow. I need to make a list of all the stuff I need to do tomorrow because I keep thinking of more and more stuff that I need to do before I leave for a week....now if I can just remember it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment