Monday, January 23, 2012

Slowing Down............

Well the time has seemed to slow wayyyyyy down. The past couple of days have seemed like they just dragged on. I am hoping that now that I have classes to go to and such that it will help speed up the time. It was awesome to be at school on Friday and see all of my German friends! It also felt good to be speaking and thinking in German again, since I used so little of it since classes got out last semester.

I told my boss, on a piece of paper (so he hasn't seen it yet), that I am going to have my last day of work on the 9th of February. That will give me five days to pack and get last minute stuff done. It would be nice to work that last weekend but I think that would be too close to when I leave.

I have changed the weather app on my phone to be in degrees Celsius so that I can get used to what degrees feel like what. Not sure if it will help but it is worth a try. I put a chart below of some temperatures. It is for the NYC Subway....but I think it will still function.

Well I suppose it is about the time for me to start asking for addresses. If you want me to have your address while I am in Germany just send it to my email or if you would like better you can send it as a message to me on Facebook but please make sure I tell you that I have saved it. I can't say that I will for sure send you something but my goal is to send out at least a post card or a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment