Saturday, January 14, 2012

Home

This week I am spending time at home in MT. I wanted to see my parents one last time before I took off for Germany. The time seems to be flying by.
Today was the first day it was nice enough to ride my dad's 4wheeler. It was still freezing cold so I didn't ride it long, but I still wanted to rub it in to my brothers that I rode it. My siblings and I always wanted a 4wheeler and of course once we all move away my parents get one. Their justification..."to save my dad's back once it snows"...yea see how much snow they have gotten so far this year....less than normal ha!
 Today was the first time since arriving that I have gotten to see most of my family. My cousin Jason had his "golden birthday" this year so we all went to his house to celebrate.
 Usually there are twice as many people but most of my family isn't there and there are also some of my cousins that are back at school and/or coming soon to visit before I leave but weren't here for the birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuude! Love the hat! I want it! I got a stuffed angry birds pig that makes grunting pig noises haha! So cool!

    ReplyDelete