Die erstaunlichen Abenteur in Deutschland (The amazing adventures in Germany)
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Orientation
So Heather and I had our orientation yesterday! We got to meet some people that were going to France and Italy! There were also people going to Denmark, Costa Rica, Japan, Spain, Ghana and many other places. They told us a lot of good tips. I can't remember them at the moment so it is good that Heather was taking notes. I remember one was make a copy of your passport and leave one here in the US and take a copy of one with you as well just in case, heaven forbid, it gets lost. Which is a good idea I never would have thought of that. Oh anther tip was to get vacuum seal-able bags to make your clothes smaller and you can fit more into your bag...which I might need in case I buy stuff over there, which is pretty much a given. Anyways it was very helpful and made us even more excited for Germany...and maybe a little fearful, as well, but mostly more excited...if that is even possible. Also, today, I helped Heather a little bit with filming stuff for her vlog (video blog)... hopefully she will get that posted soon, but I certainly don't expect it to be with finals and all I am sure it is hard to find time to learn how to use video editing software and such. So I will probably let you know when she does finally post stuff, especially if I am in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment