Yesterday I was got sick and am feeling much better now. Yesterday I got called into work and then didn't feel good by the end of my shift. I went home and laid down but that didn't help much. I hadn't eaten anything all day, just a little bit at work about an hour before I left. Anyways, I got sick and pretty much didn't leave the couch the whole rest of the night and couldn't keep anything down. I slept on the couch until about 5am and then was able to make it to my bed and sleep for about 7 more hours. So now I just have a constant headache but the nausea has stopped.
Today I wanted to get out of the house so I went to Best Buy and bought a photo editing program called Lightroom which is part of the Photoshop stuff. It is fun to play with but there is tons of stuff and it is all very confusing. I have a friend Sarah who has the same program so I am hoping she will give me some good tips and tricks for using it. I want my photos that I take to look amazing and I have been wanting an editing program for a while now so I am glad that I finally got one! I also bought an extra memory card for my camera, since they were on sale, and an extra jump drive. I had the feeling that the ones I have now will fill up pretty fast with pictures. Also I received a package from my friend in Germany! Thanks Julia!
Going back to Christmas, we celebrated Christmas on Christmas eve since I had to work the morning shift at the Hotel and Marc and Scott had to work the evening shifts at their jobs. It was short but nice. As for Christmas day not much really happened. I worked till three and then went out to Scott's work and hung out with him until he got off and then we went and played video games at his house.
As for New Years I have no plans other than work. My boss wants me to work from 5pm to 1am so I am going to be lame and work on New Years Eve, so that I can earn more money before I leave. Hopefully it will be slow and everyone will stay in their rooms that night....wishful thinking but I can hope right?
I just realized that today I got to mark off three things from my "To do" / "Need for Germany" list! My list is getting smaller and smaller but I am sure there is a lot more stuff that I am forgetting. I just hope that I have enough time to do them all before I leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment