Die erstaunlichen Abenteur in Deutschland (The amazing adventures in Germany)
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Procrastination
Yay for things that help me procrastinate....aka this blog....Well I only have this week and next week and then finals! The time seems to be flying. I have so much work to do and little time to do it in...but I always seem to get it finished so hopefully I can be better about procrastinating. I guess that means I should make this short then huh? Well Heather and I have orientation tomorrow...excited to see what it is all about it is three hours long so I have no idea what they are going to talk about for that long. Heather said that we probably would be getting our pictures taken for the bulletin board outside of the study abroad office among other stuff. My classes get done early and I will have to wait so Heather is going to bring her camera so that she can start working on her video blog....check it out if you would like it is over there on the left <<<< Check there I might be making appearances on her blog. So much for this post being short. Anyways I have an ever increasing "want/need to get before I go to Europe" list so hopefully I can eliminate some of those things before I leave. I don't remember if I have said it on here or not but I have taken out loans just in case I don't receive the scholarship that I am hoping to get. Keep your fingers crossed! Last week went good I celebrated Thanksgiving with Scott and Stef on Wednesday and then we had breakfast on Thursday since Scott and I both had to work. It was good to spend it with someone since Marc has been in Libby for the past two-ish weeks or so. That is about it for now....I can't think of more stuff to write so I guess I will go back to work if I have to. Only 77 more days...soon to be 76!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment