Also another resolution like probably everyone else is to work out more. I want to run or get into the habit of running before I go. I think that will be a good way to experience a part of Germany. My friend Sarah, who just came back from Saarbrücken, said that there are tons of running trails and biking trails. So I need to get fit...and the looking good will be an extra perk!
My third and probably will be one of my hardest will be to cook more. I hate to cook with a passion....I think it is the the clean up that I hate the most. While I am in Germany I want/hope Iris will teach me some amazing authentic dishes and desserts that I can bring back. Also I think it will help me become more healthy and who doesn't want that?
My final resolution will be to take no more naps! This sounds silly right? Well if I am not careful some days I can end up falling asleep on the couch for hours at a time. When I am in Germany I would hate myself if I spent half of the day sleeping. There is so much stuff to see and I will be there for such a little amount of time I need to train myself not to take naps.
If you didn't already notice I put a countdown timer on my blog! so you can see over there <<< how much time is left until I leave! Well I guess this is enough procrastinating from studying for my finals. Bye for now or as they say in German "Tschüss"
Another fact that might make you stop drinking Dr. Pepper: they put antifreeze in it! =) Happy New Years!
ReplyDelete