Die erstaunlichen Abenteur in Deutschland (The amazing adventures in Germany)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
ISIC (International Student Identification Card)
Today Heather and I went and got ISIC cards! These cards will give us discounts in different cities. I have looked at the Saarbrücken ones already and there are 4 museums that we can get into for free and a discount on another one! I also get discounts at Macy's and Six Flags and of course Blue Man Group ha! Among discounts I also get stuff like a discounted international SIM card if I want one. There is insurance for lost luggage or delayed flights, medical insurance and passport insurance....I am sure there are more things. This was all for 22 bucks! I think it will be worth it! Oh and there is a phone card in here as well! Only 63 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment