Friday, December 23, 2011

Update Since School

I don't know exactly what I am going to write about in this post. I am just gonna spill whatever comes to mind.

First of all I bought tickets to fly home! I will bet to be in Libby one last time before I leave and get to see some of my family! It will only be for about a week, so it will be a quick trip but it will nice to be home. Last time I was in Libby was over the 4th of July. I plan on taking some pictures while I am there so I will post those when I have them.

Heather and I are having a few problems with our financial aid so hopefully we can get that figured out. And it also looks like I might have to take out the rest of my school loans since I didn't get the scholarship I was hoping for. It is hard to know how much money I am going to need, so I just hope that I will have enough.

Since school has gotten out I have been getting a little bit more work but it is hard to get more hours this time of year because the hotel is slow. However, our hotel has managed to stay pretty busy so I have gotten more hours. I get to work Christmas day so that will help a little too since it is time and a half pay.

Also I haven't really spoken German since school got out. I need get better and study. Today I was watching some German comedians in hopes that I don't lose a lot by the time school starts. When I am in Libby I am hoping that my cousin Brenna will come to Libby for a couple days so that we can speak a little in German.

Well I think that is about it for now. I think we are going to do Christmas tomorrow instead of on Christmas day.  I will hopefully post again after Christmas. So until then Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment