Nikolaustag for all you Germans out there! This is the day were last night kids would have shined up their shoes and stuck them outside their door for St. Nikolaus to come and if they were good he would put small toys or treats in their shoes....but if they were bad he would leave a stick for the parents ;) to punish the kids I guess. I also got an Adventkalender from my German teacher! I have been opening the windows everyday! The chocolate is about 2 years old....but it still tastes fine.
I have found that I have an ever growing Christmas list for stuff that I want for Germany, however, I have discovered that most of them are things I will have to buy myself because I want to pick them out/ try them on before I would buy anything...such as shoes, a new coat, new backpack...etc. Another part of me is wanting not to buy anything though too because what if I find something cool I want to buy in Germany instead....but then there is always ok but what if I like the stuff here better....aahhh....so many things to think about.
This post is kind of random and I apologize for that. I have been working and stressing over projects for the past week that I haven't had a whole nights sleep or a decent nap in at least a week....yes I still take naps. I was hoping to catch up on my sleep today but I got called into work instead, which I would rather make money than sleep. So maybe I will take a short nap before Marc comes home tomorrow. I am in need of one big time. When I was in class today my eyes started to roll into my eyelids and I couldn't keep my eyes focused and ya it was bad....I am really tired. I have noticed it a little bit when I am driving too...but I don't think I would ever actually fall asleep while driving.
It is getting harder for me to stay awake so I might just head to bed early tonight. Only 70 more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment