Die erstaunlichen Abenteur in Deutschland (The amazing adventures in Germany)
Monday, November 14, 2011
If it's not one thing it's another
So yesterday after church my car started making this electrical shorting out noise whenever I turn off my blinker. I was really concerned so I took my car in to a mechanic. While I was there I also had him look at my check engine light that was on. He said I would need a new timing belt and that I would also need a new signal lever. He said I could get a signal lever for about $150-200 plus about $40 to install. Then he said it would be about $1,000 to replace the timing belt and that it would probably cost about $9,000 if it breaks. Now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I love my car dearly but I think I am just going to have to suffer through and fix it upon my return from Germany when I have more money. So I just hope that my car will last at least until I leave for Germany, if not longer because I will still be broke once I come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment