Die erstaunlichen Abenteur in Deutschland (The amazing adventures in Germany)
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
More Paperwork
Today I got an email saying that I had yet even more paperwork waiting for me at the abroad office. Heather and I are wondering what more we could possible have to fill out...probably our name, address, city, etc again..seems like every time there is more paper work half of the form is the same information over and over again. We did have the idea that it might be class registration or living arrangement paperwork. We will find out tomorrow! On another note there is only two weeks of classes and then finals! Then I will have about two months vacation. I am hoping to make it home sometime to visit family before I head halfway around the world. On yet another note I have been making a list of all the stuff I want or will need before I leave. It is ever growing. I also have taken out student loans for the first time this year to help with any problems I might encounter while abroad. If I don't use it then I will just use it for the next semester or pay it back with itself. Better safe than sorry. There is still no news yet on my scholarship but they said it would be about late December or early January before we find out if we get it. BSU doesn't disperse the money until ten days before classes, so for us that isn't until ten days before March 1st. This could create problems if we have to wait that long until we can get the money, because we will be in Germany before then. That is about all for now. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving! I will be spending part of the day with Scott, Stef, and Titus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment