 |
| Linz |
So on my last post I completely forgot to talk about the town of Linz. Linz is the little town that we got off the train at and then we got back on the train there for the ride home. This town was probably the most stereotypical German town I have seen. It was beautiful and I wish a part of Saarbrücken looked like that so that I could hang out in it all the time. I have pictures of it but I am not quite sure if they do it justice.
On Wednesday the 13th we went to a Public Viewing of the soccer game of Germany v. Netherlands. The viewing was in the plaza area of the town hall/ the old part of the city. Germany of course won that game and every other game in the Group phase! Now Germany is in the Semi-Final and we will see who they will play after tomorrows game is done. We are supposed to meet some girls that will be studying in Boise this coming semester so we will see if they want to meet for a public viewing or we might have to reschedule with them. Last night our friend Linda celebrated her birthday and so we watch yesterday's game at her house! Heather doesn't like to watch any sport on tv. She would rather be there watching it live
Right now we are trying to plan our trip to Berlin so that Heather can turn in her stuff that she needs into the Austrian embassy. Oh and today I bought Lederhosen!
No comments:
Post a Comment