The results of the test will come out next Friday so I will have to wait nervously for a whole week! I think I did okay though. On Sunday Heather and I will take to the rails and travel to Berlin. Heather got accepted to teach English in Austria and so she will not come back with me. Because she got accepted she now has to turn in paperwork to the Austrian embassy, of which there is only one in Germany that happens to be in Berlin. So we will leave on Sunday and come back on Wednesday.
Other than that I now just get to have fun! We will be buying a ticket that will allow us to travel for a whole month, almost the rest of my time here, and we can travel on all of the fast trains. So we are planing a trip up to my friend Julia's house in the Hamburg area. That is about as far as we have planned so far but we are hoping to get as much use out of our ticket as possible so that it is worth it. So be expecting another post to be coming late next week about our tip to Berlin. It will be our very first trip where we are absolutely alone. We won't be meeting anyone to help us figure out the tram system or to show us the sites.
![]() |
| Flash back to our first time on campus! |

No comments:
Post a Comment