I stopped working at the Homewood until I get back so it is weird not to be at work right now since it is a Saturday. I am sad that I won't be making any more money but that is okay I just need to learn to budget better and I will be golden. I do have a problem with spending money that I don't have yet. Heather pointed this out to me. I never noticed until she said something but she is right. I have my money spent before I even get it. Probably a habit I need to change.
I have started packing today, or well continued I guess, technically. I had had only my summer stuff and a few nice clothes packed. I haven't made it very much farther either. I packed a few things but I am doing laundry at the moment so I will have more to pack once that is done. It looks like I will have a lot of space to bring stuff back with me, but maybe that will change once I am actually finished packing.
Another thing I have been doing is saying bye to lots of people. I have said bye to my coworkers and my soccer team. I have also started saying bye to friends. Tomorrow I will say bye to one more friend and then I will hang out with my brother for probably the last time. I am hoping he will make it to the airport to say bye, but that is still uncertain at this point.
Only a couple more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now just to find enough busy work to keep the time going!
Chris ! I can't believe in two days you'll be off to Germany for what will probably seem like forever! I am super stoked for you , like I wish I could go with you ! haha.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have an amazing time and I can't wait to read all about it =).
PS : you still look the same =)