Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's New

For those of you that are new to my blog please start at the beginning. Everything will make more sense if you do! Ok so I think Heather and I have finally set a week we are wanting to leave and come back!!!! Time seems to be going by so fast. Of course we still haven't bought our plane tickets yet. :S they are starting to go up. My hope is that we get them before the end of next week before they have a chance to jump even higher in price. This week is our "do Deutsch" week at school so on Friday over 400 high school students will come and have some fun with German! Our teacher has Heather and I doing little projects here and there to help so we have gotten plenty of time to discuss some of your travel plans. We have started making a list of places we would like to travel to while we are there. While we are there, there will be the 2012 Summer Olympics in London and then two of the Tennis Grand Slams! Would be fun to go to one of those..but I don't see us having the money to go to any of those places. Here is just some of the places we have been thinking about going to: Neuschwanstein castle (see picture below), Stuttgart, Berlin, Schnackenburg, Trier, Luxembourg, Belgium, Nord See, Vieena, Alps, Switzerland, somewhere in Italy, Paris and many more that I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment